When browsing through videos from Yoga Today I came across The Five Tibetan Rites. At Wikipedia the practice is described like this:
- First Rite: Clockwise spinning: inhale and exhale deeply as you spin.
- Second Rite: Inhale deeply while lifting the head and legs; exhale while lowering the head and legs.
- Third Rite: Inhale as the spine arches back; exhale as the spine returns to an erect position.
- Fourth Rite: Inhale while rising up; hold the breath while in the top position and tense the muscles; exhale while returning to the starting position.
- Fifth Rite: Inhale while raising the body; exhale while lowering the body.
Five Tibetan Rites (Wikipedia)
This was originally posted at another (now extinct) blog of mine.