I have been working with the book Your Best Year Yet – The 10 questions that will change your life forever and figured I should put my result on my blog. Two reasons for that, putting pressure on myself and hopefully to inspire others to work with that book.
• Trust my heart and inner truth.
• Face the music!
• Do what I love.
I create my own destiny.
My own business, with focus on coaching.
My top ten goals.
- Care for my mind – body – spirit.
- Be visible and valuable.
- Build a profitable business.
- Build friendships.
- Network locally – with a purpose, in real life.
- Create and follow a blogging schedule.
- Network virtually – with a purpose.
- Become a certified coach.
- Maintain and rebuild family connections.
- Be flexible!
I put taking good care of myself as goal one simply since if I am not well then everything else will falter too.
Credit: Photo by JoF.
This was originally posted at Forty Plus Two, another blog of mine.