1. Open your Evernote desktop application and click…
Mac: Evernote Menu >> Account Info
Windows: Tools Menu >> Account Info
2. In Account Info locate your special evernote email address and copy it (you can save it to an Evernote note for future reference)
3. Login to Google+, click the Circles tab and create a new Circle
4. In the Circle creation dialog window…
Name your Circle “Save 2 Evernote” or something you will remember
Click “Add a new person” and paste your unique Evernote email address into the text field
Click “Add ‘EvernoteEmail [at] m [dot] evernote [dot] com’ by Email”
Click “Create Circle with 1 member” to complete the Circle creation process
5. Share Content: Whenever you want to save something to Evernote, simply share it with the “Save2Evernote” Circle that you just created.
The post has a link to Brian’s shared Evernote-post, there are some images too if you need to see more how it’s done.